Apple added in-app purchases feature to allow developers sell features inside their games and apps. Unlike apps, users cannot try out the paid features before making decision to buy them. LocaliApStore for iOS 11/11.2 can solve this issue.
The problem was solved by Cydia app called LocaliApStore. It allow users to get free in-app purchases to try out the features before buying them out.
LocaliApStore for iOS 11, iOS 11.2 & 11.3 is now available and can be installed on iPhone 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6S, SE and iPad Air without need of jailbreak. Thanks to a new method, you can install LocaliApStore for iOS 11 and try out the free in-app purchases of iOS App Store games and apps.
How to Install LocaliApStore for iOS 11, 11.2 & 11.3 without Jailbreak
There are two methods to install LocaliApStore without jailbreak on iPhone. One method is through Cydia and other is through vShare.
Method # 1: Install LocaliApStore through Cydia
- First of all download Cydia without jailbreak on your iPhone running on iOS 11.
- Launch Cydia and search for “LocaliApStore”.
- Proceed with its installation.
Method # 2: Install LocaliApStore through vShare
- Download and install vShare for iOS 11 using this tutorial.
- Launch vShare from your iDevice homescreen.
- Search for LocaliApStore and install it.
Once it is installed, you will see icon of LocaliApStore for iOS 11/11.2/11.3 on your iPhone/iPad homescreen