Users try to jailbreak their iPhones and iPad in order to be able to install modified apps. This allow them to make changes to apps, can remove or add features. However, with each new release of iOS, Apple is making the jailbreaking very difficult. We have some new about iOS 11 jailbreak, but still, some users prefer to try apps without jailbreak.
Earlier, we covered about apps like AppiShare and MovieBox which you can install without jailbreaking your iDevice. These apps are compatible with latest iOS 11 too. Today, we found another utility, called Appvalley, that allow users to install hacked apps and games without need of jailbreaking iOS 11.
Install Appvalley for iOS 11/11.1.2 Without Jailbreak
Appvalley has got a small but useful inventory of apps and games which include:
- Pokemon Go++
So if you want to try any of the above app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch which is running on iOS 11.1.2, follow the steps below:
- Launch Safari web browser on your iOS device.
- Visit Appvalley and wait for it to load.
- You will get a popup message asking you to proceed with Appvalley installation. Tap on install.
- When installation is completed, open Settings app.
- Goto General -> Device Management. Look for Appvalley and trust the profile.
- Now launch Appvalley app from your homescreen. Go to library and select the app you want to install.
If you have encountered any issue or have any question related to Appvalley without jailbreak installation, feel free to ask.