Apple iOS is full of restrictions. Because of this reason, iDevice owners always look towards jailbreak tweaks. One famous Cydia tweak is iFile.
It is basically a file manager app that allow iPhone and iPad owners to browse the whole iOS 10, iOS 10.3.2 or iOS 11 on their devices. Not only access but they can also update the files and move them to other directories.
Apart from that, users having iDevices updated to iOS 10 with iFile installed will be able to download files from web using Safari web browser. The downloaded files can be then stored anywhere, thanks to iFile.
How to Download iFile IPA and Install without Cydia Jailbreak on iOS 10/10.3.2/11
If you are too much impressed with iFile and wish to have this istalled on your iPhone or iPad then you have landed on right page. This tutorial will help you download iFile IPA for iOS 10, 10.3.2 or iOS 11 and install it without jailbreak or Cydia.
- First of all download the iFile IPA file.
- Next you will need to download Cydia Impactor. Make sure you properly install it.
- Now connect your iDevice to your Windows PC.
- Drag and drop the iFile IPA file inside the Cydia impactor. Let the magic begin.
- Enter your Apple ID details when Cydia Impactors ask for it. Wait until the installation is finished.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed iFile IPA without Cydia jailbreak on your iPhone/iPad.