Want to put your iPhone or iPad to recovery mode but home or power buttons are non-functional? This is where Reiboot comes to help you. Download for Windows and Mac.
If you would like to manually enter the recovery mode on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you would need iTunes. Download iTunes and then connect your iDevice to your computer. At same time keep pressing both Home and Sleep button until the display is black. When display is black, release the sleep button but keep holding the home button until you see iTunes notification that your iDevice is in recovery mode.
As you can see that the manual method to enter recovery mode is pretty hard. Also it requires some patience. Meanwhile it requires both sleep and home button on your iDevice to be functional. This is another application of Reiboot, it does not require iTunes or both sleep and home button on your iDevice to be functional.
Download Reiboot to Enter Recovery Mode without iTunes
Reiboot is very simple utility. It comes with easy to use interface that allow you to put your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to recovery mode. Other than that, if you iDevice is stuck in recovery boot or recovery mode loop, this utility can escape you from there too.
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode Using Reiboot
The procedure to use Reiboot is pretty simple. Follow the steps below:
- First of all download Reiboot for Windows or Mac depending upon your OS.
- Once installed, run Reiboot .
- Now connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac. Reiboot will automatically recognize your iDevice and will shows its model, serial number and iOS version.
- To enter recovery mode, click on “Enter Recovery Mode” button.
Steps to Exit Recovery Mode Using Reiboot
When you are done with installing iOS or doing whatever you wanted to in recovery mode, you can simply exit is by follow below steps:
- Again launch the Reiboot .
- Connect your iPhone or iPad which is in recovery mode to your PC or Mac.
- Click on “Exit Recovery Mode” button.
As you would have noticed, entering or exiting the recovery mode has been made lot easier, thanks to Reiboot for Windows and Mac. If you have any questions or issues related to Reiboot , let us know.