iOS 10.2 jailbreak from Yalu came as a surprise as people were expecting iOS 10.3 jailbreak in next few weeks. Anyways, its here now so lets forget the history. If you are familiar with Cydia, jailbreak related stuff, you would know the importance of AppSync Unified.
In order to download different Cydia tweaks like vShare etc. on your jailbroken iPhone Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini or iPod Touch, you will need to have latest version of AppSync Unified installed. In short, AppSync will be needed whenever you will try to use unsigned Apps on your iOS device. If you are developer, you would need to try your iOS app before submitting it to App Store. In such scenario, AppSync is very useful.
Apart from testing and debugging iOS app, developers can also check the interface of their application to make necessary changes.
Please note that your iDevice should be jailbroken using Yalu102 iOS 10.2 jailbreak. It is because at moment only Yalu jailbreak is avaialable for iOS 10.2. Rest all including pangu are under development.
How to Install AppSync Unified for iOS 10.2 iPhone/iPad
Installing AppSync Unified for iOS 10 and iOS 10.2 after you have jailbroken your iDevice is quite simple. Cydia for iOS 10.2 should be properly working. Follow these steps:
- First of all add cydia.angelxwind.net repo to your jailbroken iDevice. Ignore the warning and tap on Install Anyway option.
- Once you have added above Cydia repo, search for AppSync Unified.
- Tap on the first result and proceed with its installation.
- When the installation of AppSync Unified for iOS 10 and iOS 10.2 is completed, you will be notified.
- Reboot your jailbroken iDevice.
Now you can enjoy installation of your favorite Cydia tweaks for which you have jailbroken your beloved iDevice. In case you are facing issues installation, let us know and we will reach as soon as possible.