Love playing retro Game Boy Advance games on your iPhone running on iOS 10 or 10.2? You will be amazed to hear that GBA4iOS is now available for iOS 10 without jailbreak.
GBA4iOS 2.1 for iOS 10/10.2
For most of people GBA4iOS 2.1 was only reason to jailbreak their iPhones. It is because these emulators allow users to play retro Game Boy Advance games on their iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S, 6 Plus and SE to bring back old good memories.
Since jailbreak is not as common as it used to be, developers behind GBA4iOS thought out of the box. They made use of Apple own iOS security certificate features. This way, users were able to download and install GBA4iOS without jailbreak in iOS 10.
Apple is very smart. They were quick enough to find these loopholes. Once identified, the fruit company revoked these certificates which were used by such emulators. As a result, GBA4iOS previous version was made useless.
How to Install GBA4iOS for iOS 10/10.2 without Jailbreak on iPhone and iPad
Thanks to GBA4iOS developers again for releasing updating version. This new GBA4iOS for iOS 10 version uses new certificate which is currently working perfectly with iPhone updated to iOS 10 and iOS 10.2.
The new version of support multiplayer, dropbox and URL scheme. Apart from that, users can add and change the controller skins and main user interface colors.
If you are curious to install GBA4iOS for iOS 10/10.2 on your iPhone and iPad, follow the steps below:
- First of all launch the Safari browser on your iDevice.
- Type iemulators.com/gba4ios in address bar and visit it.
- Once the page is fully loaded, tap on GBA4iOS 2.1 button at bottom of screen.
- Again tap on install button in popup box that appears.
- Wait until the installation of GBA4iOS 2.1 is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, go to Settings -> General -> Profile. Tap on Trust button twice there.
That’s it. Now you will see GBA4iOS 2.1 icon on your iPhone home screen. Launch it from there and start playing your favorite Game Boy Advance games on your iPhone 7 Plus or 6S.