PlayBox HD, is just another great app that allow you stream movies and tv shows on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. This tutorial covers method to help you install PlayBox HD on your iPhone 8 Plus, 7S, iPhone X, iPhone 6s, iPad Air or iPad Mini running on iOS 11 without need of jailbreak or computer.
Previously we have covered apps like Popcorn Time and MovieBox that serves similar purpose. However, lot of people face issue while installing these apps on their iDevices like iPhone and iPad. PlayBox HD is available for quite long time now. Originally, it was available as a jailbreak tweak which means users need to have Cydia installed in iOS 11 in order to install PlayBox HD.
Install PlayBox HD in iOS 11 without Jailbreak
Before we proceed with tutorial, make sure you fulfill the below pre-requirements:
- Your iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch is fully charged.
- Your device is running on iOS 11.
- First of all launch Safari web browser.
- Visit appvalley and wait for it until it is fully loaded.
- Once it is fully loaded, you will get a pop-up message asking you to install AppValley.
- Allow it and wait for the installation process to be completed.
- When it is done, go to settings app and navigate to General -> Device Management.
- Trust AppValley there. Go to your home screen.
- You will see AppValley icon there. Launch it from there.
- Tap on the library tab at top. Search for “”PlayBox HD for iOS 11”.
- Once PlayBox HD page is open, tap on the Install button to start its installation process.
- When it is completed, again trust its certificate under General -> Device management.
If you have follow all the steps correctly, you will see PlayBox HD icon on your iPhone home screen. Launch it from there and enjoy your favorite tv shows on the go.
Let us know if you have faced any issue during installation of PlayBox HD on your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11 without jailbreak.