AppSync is main reason people jailbreak their iDevices. iOS 10.2 yalu jailbreak was released few days ago for 64 bit devices. AppSync allow users to install unsigned IPA files without any problem.
AppSync for iOS 10.2 Errors
Generally AppSync is meant for developers only to test their Apps before releasing in App Store. iOS 10.2 jailbreak tool is from yalu developers but AppSync is from other developers. This is the main reason that AppSync is currently not compatible with iOS 10.2 jailbreak.
Lot of users who have jailbroken their iDevices on iOS 10.2 using Yalu102 tool proceed with AppSync for iOS 10.2 installation. Incase you also tried installing AppSync from Cydia on iOS 10.2, you might have faced some issues.
These include iPhone stuck at boot logo or getting hanged up. Do not worry as you can easily uninstall the AppSync on your iDevice, thanks to small workaround.
Uninstall AppSync in iOS 10.2 After Yalu Jailbreak
Please note that uninstalling AppSync, you will not lose any jailbreak or tweak. This is the beauty. Apart from that, uninstalling AppSync for iOS 10.2 will fix all the bootloop issues.
- Download SSH client. We recommend Putty.
- Launch it and connect your iOS device.
- Enter dpkg-I command. This will show you list of Cydia tweaks installed on your iDevice.
- Enter -killall -Hup SpringBoard to restart your iDevice.
- At end, type su root and press enter. This will reboot your iDevice and uninstall AppSync after yalu iOS 10.2 jailbreak.
Once your iPhone is rebooted, you will notice that the bootloop issue is gone. The jailbreak will be still available and you can still enjoy Cydia tweaks on your iOS 10.2 iDevice.