Step by step tutorial on how to untethered jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2 on iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 6S, SE, iPad Air, Mini and iPod Touch using LiberiOS.
iOS 11.2 was released about few weeks ago by Apple to fix bugs and problems of iOS 11. However, luckily the fruit company left a bug/exploit in iOS 11.2 that was used by jailbreak hackers to release a jailbreak tool. This time, it is known as LiberiOS tool and it is released by hacker named Morpheus.
It is really a great news for all those who have been anxiously waiting for iOS 11 – 11.2 untethered jailbreak. It will fix many issues like battery issue of iOS 11.2. Apart from that, you will get access to many Cydia tweaks like MovieBox and GBA4iOS.
How to Untethered Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.2.1 with LiberiOS Tool
- First of all download LiberiOS IPA file.
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to your computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the LiberiOS tool IPA file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions and enter your Apple ID details when asked for.
- Once sideloading is done, launch LiberiOS tool from your homescreen.
- Tap on jailbreak button to start the process. It will take few minutes.
- Once process is done, your device will restart.
Congratulations, you have successfully jailbroken your iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch on iOS 11 – 11.2.1 using LiberiOS tool.